Wednesday, March 19, 2008

At Last I Finish....

In three weeks practical...I'm become a Project manager for Terra Webs Team.....This is a quit tough position to do. As a project manager I must divide a task to our members equally and make sure the task given will finish exactly follow by timeline. I’m fully put my effort to do this task. I admit there are many things that I don’t know and still have to learn, although happen some tension and dissatisfaction, this group still continue duties given away with his success. Today 18/3/2008 my group has been completed our final presentation, there a lot of changes we have to change to fulfill client requirement. Tomorrow after made all changes we finally submit the final report……….Alhamdullilah…..

1 comment:

matty2k said...

so do the post meaning to you?